The services offered by Legal Service Unit is as follows:
In-house legal advice and service
- Assist departments in the legislature administration by drafting legal opinions on constitutional and administrative law as well as general legal matters (contracts, service issues).
- Member of the procurement committee (assessment of tenders).
- Gazette management for the legislature administration (official newspaper, legislation needs to be published for validity).
- Theft and losses (motor vehicle accidents).
- Claims against the institution (defend or settle).
- Research on relevant legal topics within the administration.
- Attend committee meetings.